Micro-needle and needle-thread combination - Quality standards
Quality standards for micro-needle and micro-needle thread combination guarantee that clients
will receive the highest quality suture for surgical procedures.
Are attached with highest precision, so that an optimal thread hold in the
needle and a smooth changeover from needle to thread can be achieved
Are thoroughly tested for tensile strength after attachment and therefore
guarantee a tensile strength which lies above the current norm
Are mounted on needle-thread holders that allow a quick and smooth grip
of the needle-thread combination
Suture and needle
More information about suture material and needle types
Are manufactured out of high quality strength stainless steel, using specially
adapted manufacturing techniques ( Tensile strength 3000 N/mm² )
Are subjected to regular 100% inspections during various stages of the
manufacturing process and therefore guarantee premium quality
Have precision needle points, minimizing penetration force and tissue trauma
Incorporate a body design which assures a perfect grip in
the needle holder and precise guiding of the needle
Needle and Thread combination
- Control of parallel cutting edge and purity control.
- Control for bonding of needle and thread for each individual needle.
- Examination of the point ( sharpness guarantee ).
- Examination of flexibility.
- Overall examination of the finished needle-thread combination.
- Examination of sealing and packaging.
Needle & Thread